Mobile Hydraulic Hose Technician (Wangara) - Job Vacancy
Hydraulic Fitter Perth (Wangara) - Job Vacancy
Mobile Hydraulic Hose technician
Are you wanting to join a market-leading team of hydraulic hose technicians? Hoseright is currently seeking an experienced Hydraulic Hose Technician or a qualified mechanic willing to broaden their knowledge into the hydraulics field.
Hoseright is a proud Western Australian family-owned and operated business. Specialising in hydraulic and industrial hose and fittings repairs, we provide over-the-counter sales as well as a 24/7 mobile breakdown service to the Perth Metro and outer metro area.
Your main Mobile / Workshop duties will include:
- Manufacturing of hydraulic hose assemblies
- Removal and Installation of hydraulic hose, fittings and components to a variety of fixed plant and mobile plant machinery.
- Fault finding where necessary
- Building customer relations
Some of the skills you will possess are:
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Broad Mechanical aptitude (a mechanic looking to expand their knowledge in hydraulics would be an advantage)
- Professional attitude
- Physically fit, willing and able to perform manual work
- Great communication skills
- General computer skills
- Manual Driver’s License – C-Class and MR
- Organized and able to multi-task
- Hydraulic experience is preferred but not essential
We are able to provide you with ongoing training to advance your career within the Industry.
Some of the benefits that we provide:
- Attractive remuneration – above award wages with monthly bonuses based on performance
- Double time wages for after-hours call outs
- Company allowances – company vehicle and mobile provided to you
- Great culture – we pride ourselves on high performance, accountability, and fulfillment
- Professional development – we provide training and welcome those who are self-motivated and who love to learn
- Friendly team – we are a close-knit, hard-working team that supports each other
You must be available to be on a rotating ‘on call’ roster (approx. 1 per 5 weeks) for overtime and call-outs as we offer a 24/7 mobile breakdown service.
If you are a current hose fitter, we would love to hear from you! You can be assured that all of your details will be kept confidential.
If this sounds like you and you possess the right skills, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply via the button below. For any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us on 08 9409 7375