Hydraulic workshop technician Perth - JOB VACANCY
Are you wanting to join a market-leading team of hydraulic hose technicians? Hoseright is always looking for a self motivated Hydraulic Workshop Technician.
Although previous experience in a similar role is desirable, at Hoseright we believe you can teach and train a willing person with the right attitude.
Our ideal candidate is a positive, upbeat, and committed individual who takes ownership and responsibility seriously and lines up with our culture and core values.
Hoseright is a proud Western Australian family-owned and operated business. Specialising in hydraulic and industrial hose and fittings repairs, we provide over-the-counter sales as well as a 24/7 mobile breakdown service to the Perth Metro and outer metro area.
Your main Workshop duties will include:
- Manufacturing of hydraulic hose assemblies
- Counter Sales
- Phone enquiries
- General warehouse duties
Some of the skills you will possess are:
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Broad Mechanical aptitude (a mechanic looking to expand their knowledge in hydraulics would be an advantage)
- Strong attention to detail
- Physically fit, willing and able for manual work
- Great communication skills
- General computer skills
- Manual Driver’s License C-Class
- Forklift Driver’s License
- Organised and able to multi-task
- Hydraulic experience is preferred but not essential We are able to provide you with ongoing training to advance your career within the Industry.
Some of the benefits that we provide:
- Attractive remuneration – above award wages with monthly bonuses based on performance
- Great culture – we pride ourselves on high performance, accountability, and fulfillment
- Professional development – we provide training and welcome those who are self-motivated and who love to learn
- Friendly team – we are a close-knit, hard-working team that supports each other
You can be assured that all of your details will be kept confidential.
How to apply:
If this sounds like you and you possess the right skills, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply via the button below. For any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us on 08 9409 7375